The weight loss process isn’t always about physical exercise, or even completely restricting your diet or stopping to eat. On the contrary, for those who want to lose fat and get slimmer, you need to make a nutritional change, and to achieve the body you want from a healthy menu, you need to consume 6-8 meals a day with a balanced and super lightweight diet. Among the recipes of juices, vitamins and detox shakes, there are delicious soups to bring more flavor to your menu, to add to your healthy and delicious diet.
Below are my 3 favorite recipes of detoxifying soups.
Carrot Soup-cream with Chicken and Ginger
Replace dinner with this carrot soup-cream with chicken and ginger and guarantee the loss of extra pounds. This recipe is rich in vitamin A and also has thermogenic effects because ginger helps you lose weight. It can be consumed hot or cold.
- 3 large carrots
- 1 medium potato
- 1 litre of water
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons (soup) chopped parsley or basil sprigs
- 2 tablespoons (soup) olive oil
- 1 piece ginger (about 2 cm)
- 2 cooked chicken fillets – shredded
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cut the carrot, onion and potatoes into pieces and cook in water until tender.
- Beat everything in a blender along with the ginger.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken.
- To serve, put a little olive oil and garnish with basil or parsley on top. It can be served hot or cold.
Detox Vegetable Soup
This detox vegetable soup is great for dinner meals, or even as an afternoon snack. It is super light, and helps keep the body in rhythm detoxification by eliminating toxins and contributing to the elimination of fats. The soup is quick and super easy to prepare.
- 1 litre of water
- 100g zucchini
- 100g chayote
- 100g broccoli
- 100g leeks
- 100g pod
- 100g spinach
- 100g of celery
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 olive oil extra virgin
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium pot, add the water and heat over medium temperature until boiling. Once it begins to boil add the vegetables and cook for 30 minutes (or until the vegetables are very soft).
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the soup cool.
- In another pot, saute onion in olive oil until it is golden brown and mix with the cooked vegetables in water. With these ingredients together, pour all the soup to a blender, and blend until the mixture turns into a cream.
- Pour the soup into a saucepan, heat it and readjust seasonings. Serve it hot.
Celery helps lose weight because it has a diuretic effect and reduces fluid retention in our body. In addition, it regulates the functioning of our body and combats dehydration and blood pressure, producing a feeling of fullness in our body. It is also good for preventing colon cancer, as it is a natural laxative.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound onion, sauté slice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 1/2 pounds celeriac, trimmed, 1/2″ half-moon slices
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or more to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Add onions, salt, and rolled oats.
- Reduce heat, and add onions and oats covered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add celeriac and garlic. Boil celeriac and garlic for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add stock, and bring the soup to simmer.
- Cook covered for 20 minutes, or until celeriac is very tender.
- Pour soup in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.